REVYFORM is the result of an innovative scientific study aimed at the development of a Bio-Restructuring product able to actively support the physiological functional recovery of the skin, and in particular of the extracellular matrix.
REVYFORM can stimulate fibroblasts through the use of precursors and amino acids to produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid and slow down the catabolic metabolism with scavenger action on oxidative stress, in particular on Reactive oxygen species (ROS) and Reactive nitrogen species (RNS). It also reactivates biological repair and tissue regenerative processes.
HOW CAN WE INTERVENE TO HINDER THE PROCESS OF SKIN AGEING?
- Maintain the skin moisturised with the aid of substances able to capture water at the surface level (stratum corneum)
- Restoration of the functionality of the dermis
- Increase of collagen fibres and fundamental substance
- Increase of the functionality of elastic fibres
- Prevent the formation of FREE RADICALS by reducing oxidative stress, which
- can damage both lipid (cell walls) and hydrophilic (cytoplasm, protein
- structures and DNA) structures
- Improvement of skin tone
- Attenuation or disappearance of wrinkles
- Disappearance of pigmentation